Our Patient Resource center is where you will find information about our policies and have access to pre-appointment paperwork so that your visit can be as streamlined as possible.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
We will be adding additional resources to provide you with greater access to our team and more easily manage your healthcare.
We look forward to serving you.
For Medication Refills, patients must have been seen by the doctor for follow ups as scheduled. If so, when you have about a week’s worth of medication left please call your pharmacy so they can fax to us the information needed. Allow for 48 to 72 business hours for the refill to be processed. We do not refill medications on the weekend.
- Please be courteous and give 24 hours notice if you need to change or miss an appointment.
- Patients who are 10 minutes or more late to their appointment may be expected to reschedule.
- Patients who No Show may be charged $50 after the first No Show.
- If a patient has two or more No Shows or missed appointments, the office reserves the right to discontinue services.
- Co-pays, account balances and known deductibles are due at the time of service.
- There will be a $35 fee for returned checks and if it occurs more than once only cash or credit cards will be accepted.
“Dr. Tippett and his staff are always helpful and courteous and go out of their way to make us feel welcome. They take time to listen to our concerns and provide effective solutions to our healthcare needs.”